Video Intro Circus Tour



Enter one, Enter all - the Circus of the Bizarre
We're like a flash in a lions roar
And there's always a Freakshow.. Freakshow

You know them first on the scene
That's why they call me The Queen
Well, I call me The Queen, but
I'm here tonight to give you a treat
Of women, yes I've (something) in the past
I was a bit of a beast, I admit it, I'm bad.

That's why I'm feeling so fierce
To give you the return of the fine lady Spears

She's the Queen of the Circus, the mistress of ceremonies, the Ringleader in charge

What a show, the boys are all buff and beautiful and broads are all buff and bold
Crazy clown boys (something), close the balloons until they explode

(something) bitches and bombtastic britches?
Swing their titties (something)
They're just confused?
Just follow me you bunch of freaks!

Come inside to the greatest, the greatest show of all

Lady spears will give you a treat/feast
Just come inside (something)
Puppets and (something)
(inaudible)
Circus balls
We got it all!
Welcome... to the circus HAHAHAHHA.

0 komentar:

 

Britney Spears Videos