Celebrate Night








This is happened last nite.. when we all (All of my family) goes to the RumYu for celebrate anniversary our beloved girl in family. My sister Imelda Hesty, she got 17 years old now. Poor we are. Cuz we cannot give her the biggest surprise as usual people got in their sweet17. Bu all of that, we got warn, smile, all of family. The thing so seldom we get it. Ok last nite can I told full of tears of happiness I don’t know..but we all so happy last night.


I back from my campus on 6.30pm so I outpatient to bring all my family to the family (I got Money now){hehhehheh}


Ok… the blue car bought we all to the Rum Yu (Rumah Makan Kayu)..


We ate all order… so full tank last nite..


A lot of laugh


A lot of smile


A lot of food (heheheh)

Happy Birthday Imelda Hesty



0 komentar:

 

Britney Spears Videos