Review: May


May, it’s so calm month i ever passed. This is my life, sometime so energy, full of colours but sometime it can got so calm and blue. With April i have been passed 2 month with slow act. C’mon life i know i can do this better. Much much learn.

Unforgottable Dates :

5th : HoE and Me last SMS melted moment

9th : The First Day met with Haikal (My next Buddy)

14th : Launched 3 Logos of Me

16th : HoE is Bastard

17th : My Eyes already open..who’s HoE reall

20th : Allah loves me.. I know where HoE lives and the world so small

25th : HoE is MUNAFIK...!!!

26th : New Hope (Semoga...!!)

27th : Cry again coz Bastard..!!

My Wish for June is... i get something diffrent way..and much better tahn before. I’m so tired with paint, i wanna something new (New Love). Please June gimme the best thing u can do to me.


0 komentar:

 

Britney Spears Videos