Preview: April


April, this is my very calm month. Almost there’sno something shocki a;nd amazing in this month. Everything so slow down. Move so clear try to finf his way. I’m U.D and learning month after month. Seems like i told before the April’s Theme is “Strong and Fun” so in April i try to be strong and fun to walk on this life, from what would happened in my lfe goes on and on. Try to strong and understand what i cannot understand. But please sometime i still thought that i’m i’m a kid.

April makes me learn about all. This is my calm month ever.


Unforgotten Dates :

3rd : Jiarah with HoE di makam ayahnya.

5th : My New World : NASYID, this is my first time

7th : HoE full of trouble in his life..He’s cried

10th : Got ML: again with HoE and i tell i can help HoE

13th : Borrow my money to my beloved HoE

14th : Got Beasiswa, Got Accident in one day

18th : Romantic Manly G Version ever in my lfe, I Luv that day

19th : First Time, Rully play into My Home in the Midnite


0 komentar:

 

Britney Spears Videos