Your Favorite Britney Moments of 2008









What is your favorite Britney Moment of 2008? Here is a entry submitted to Britney.com it was so heart-warming I had to post it here!!!………….

Kryptonian will never forget the day he saw Brit perform on ABC’s Good Morning America. His beautiful poem brought tears to my eyes.

MY GOOD MORNING A poem by Kryptonian

It’s 3:30 am on the second morning of December
I’m already out of my house heading to New York’s Lincoln Center

I arrive at my destination after traveling in 30-something degrees
Hoping to get the best spot, for the best view of Britney

But once I arrive at the gate, I learn that this tent requires a ticket
A number of officers tell me it’s the only way I’ll get in it

An officer then leads me all the way to the back of a “No Ticket” line
The officer then tells me “Sorry, but it’s impossible for you to get inside”

But then a girl at the front of that line screams ’cause she thinks Britney arrives
The line scatters, then I take advantage, running to the front of the line

I then pull a 12 x 16 frame with a red bow out of my bag
I wow the crowd with this work of art that I have

It was a gift for Britney, an illustration I had worked on for hours
I say “I have to get this to Britney” in front of the ABC news cameras

Security comes out of the tent and makes his way to the “No Ticket” line
He tells everyone there “We will let just one more person inside”

The crowd responds with cries and pleads raising all of their hands
But something tells me to look on with respect and quietly stand

I make eye contact with security then I hold the gift tight to my chest
Then an Officer looks at me and tells security “Let him in next”

A parade begins inside me, I then realize the wait is nearly finished
I’m lead to the tent and a man tells me “Your lucky son, this is the very LAST TICKET”

I look up to the sky, whisper a prayer of thanks with tears nearly running out of my eyes
This was the day I got to see Britney, the girl of my dreams since 1999.

0 komentar:

 

Britney Spears Videos