* Fear of Love *


Fear of Love

Now I’m in the little mission

Try to find who’s the right and what’s the real

I heard there’s a lot people die when try to find it

I’m still young and should learn much

Now it’s part of me

About my rule and my love

I’m just little boy who tries to taste the water

The water tries to froze

I love my love now

But now I find the fear

The fear of love

Will it be gonna kill me slowly inside?

I just want to find happiness in my own way

Just let me know about faithful and believe about trust

I’m not a sinner and I’m not a saint

And I know that life is a big test

I love my love now

Will it fade fast?

I love my love now

Will it kill me back?

I wanna lost my brain

And my deep heart

When I think about fear of love

Anymore…….




0 komentar:

 

Britney Spears Videos