PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME

I don't know if I can yell any louder,
How many times have I
kicked you outer here?
Or said something insulting?


I can be so mean when I wanna be,
I am capable of realy anything,
I could cut you into peices,
But my heart is, broken.


Please, don't leave me
I always say how I don't need you
But it's always gonna come
right back to this
Please don't leave me

How did I become so obnoxious,
What is it with you that
makes me act like this,
I've never been this nasty,
Can't you tell that this all
is just a contest,
The one that wins will
be the one that hits the hardest,
But baby I don't mean it,
I mean it, I promise

I forgot to say outloud,
How beautiful you really are to me,
I can't be without,
Your my perfect little punching bag,
And I need you,
I'm sorry.


I always say how I don't need you,
But it's always gonna come
right back to this,
Please don't leave me,

Please, Please don't leave me.

0 komentar:

 

Britney Spears Videos