UD Now : Time Being


Tick...Tock...Tick...Tock....

Time Being....!!!

I'm not realized the time move so fast,
and i can't belive Ramadhan was over and now Idul Fitri...!!

It's happy but sad...!
Happy, Finally Ied comes. Sad, Ramdhan went, and i dont know did i get again next year...?!

U.D want to apologize to everyone who had i made mistakes...
i dont know start from who,,,?

All times i pasted with Ramadhan even that's usuall for me meaningful...
Cuz, i believe Ramadhan have Magical Impact to Us, who make us more better even only 1 month...
that was Depend on each others.

Ramadhan last month i felt nervous cuz all very my first experience.
First sahur after that goes to the market for selling!
that was so tired...
Pyuh...
thay the greatest things i tasted last month is my weight go down {eheheh}, i wanna to thin!
but i dont know about this month... I desire to eat go up again {DAMN!}

However, i thanks to Allah SWT for all change Allah gave gor me. I just pray hope next year i can meet again with Ramadhan.AMIEN
and please give me a Laptop, God! {hehe}

Final Words
i would to say
"MINAL AIDIN WAL FA'IDZIN"
MOHON MAAF LAHIR N BATIEN

0 komentar:

 

Britney Spears Videos