NOVEMBER 2009 MONTH THEME : " SALVATION"


S A L V A T I O N


There are to many option

There is no on solution..

I have lost my illusion

I need a Salvation...


This is my eyes, and that’s yours

This is my hands, and that’s your

This is my fate, and that’s your...

I dont need your protection

I really know my destination..


Coz i know every way i take that’s my choice

Take my party for who i am not your voice

I just want to be my self...


I Need a Reconstruction

About true and false

Fate and destiny of me

I need Re-Celebration

About who i am inside

Life is long journey


Now, i’m inthe dark zone

Where my soilder, savior, future

Teach me, take me from this place


I think i got a new tone

Where my soilder, savior, sholder

Teach me, touch me, gimme a new taste


I still learn in my whole life

Learn how pain to know smile...

I still taouch in your light

Learn that lefe is not a fairytale...


0 komentar:

 

Britney Spears Videos