SEPTEMBER 2009 THEME : "DAMATION"


" D A M A T I O N "

Yeterday was sick

Yesterday was gone love stroy passed away

Too much...

No sound....

Yesterday my day so tired

So full of damaged things which blow up together

Yesterday was gone

I just trying to set myself free

Moving so slowly.. but i will never got so perfect

This is my life... my bittersweet

To tell around the world “U.D is U.D not U”

Dama...Dama...Damation, damation

Always says “i dont wanna dream about all the things

That never were”

Dama..Dama..Damation, damation

Someone wanna copy my stlye...i’m not me

Overprotected, trying get CPR

I’ll prepare all...

I’ll prepare all...

They would never be me

My own destiny..my own way

Critism..and try to make me going down

All my mother said....do. do. do. do

I’ll prepare all


0 komentar:

 

Britney Spears Videos