Review : August 2009


August....Very realist month. I dont know what’s going on and what God plan to us for the future, all remain me as i am as human. I’m just little tiny slave who haven’t power, i’m just a poor boy. August gave me attends, gave me notice, gave me alert. For something.. Very complecated moment, is this time for me to grow up and have an adult view sign? Freagtened stick my mind..... Overprotected ...!! All around me and please give us change to breathe, Ya Allah... give us space to know that we’re happy... To know that we have your spirit and power.

Unforgottable Dates :

1st : My Mom got sick..live is reality

8th : Met Goldeen

11th : Felt so lost my very best friends

17th : MERDEKA.........!!

15th : Got Accident... Stay in Hospital for 4 days

22nd : Ramadhan Month, 1430 H




0 komentar:

 

Britney Spears Videos