Review : July

July….pyuh… very tired and bored and BW-est month…!!!! In this month I never felt great seems like a brightness control… every day seems like goes down and comes balck and white. It was not cool anymore, I feel so bored, happy, cry again…!!! Tired.. mmmm….!!!! All my day is not work like what I wish… Kadang2 bikin gw jera, selalu berharap, sebagian orang bilang kalo kita terus berharap dan jangan berhenti berharap pasti apa yang kita harapkan nanti akan menghampiri kita.. tapi kayaknya wejangan itu gx 100% berlaku buat diri gw ini, capek….!!!! Selalu berharap dan harus menerima bahwa kenyataan itu pahit

But July already gave me a lot of emoticon..


Unforgottable Dates :

2nd : RADAR VIDEO Realease..!!!!

8th : (FIRST TIME) Ikut pemilu PilPres and Jadian with Lovelock

9th : Putus/Kelar ma Lovelock (Gokil..jadian cm sehari…)

14th : Ketemuan ma Blur Shine

16th : Ngelabrak HoE kecewa berat ma dia… THE BT-est NIGHT EVER in my life

17th : Happy Birtday Rully


Ampe akhir bulan kerjaan gw murung…aja!! Needs colurs



0 komentar:

 

Britney Spears Videos