BADIRTY BOY


BADIRTY BOY


How dirty you are? Tell me...

Better than me...??

Yeah............


Begin my revolution on the air

Dont worry about the filter

Baby tell me, what should papi do?

Just feel it my nasty spear from head to toe..


If u want to do.. do that things this nite..

Baby what you waiting for, today i’m your

Let’s make it up what we feel inside

Fire, burn, so cold Outside..


So....... why dont you comin’?


Baby, lick my tongue… taste the sky..

Can you make me higher? Coz I can brings you to the heaven

This night is ours.. kiss my lips forget all you problem

Fillin’ me up honey… drag me into your fantasy

I’m your bad dirty boy..


Yeah..


Listen up to me…keep me under your control

But, going little crazy it doesn’t matter..

I’m take your pink tee, take it off..

Jaguar mode on you..will I be your ring leader

Beating and shaking


Bad Dirty Boy..

Bad dirty boy

We’re not so different…

Bad dirty…bad dirty…


Boy…c’mon feel me up..


Wanna fight..??


1 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

yud, ini kayak lagunya si rihanna....

 

Britney Spears Videos