U.D Now : Learned something...!!

Last nite.. HoE comes again to my home with the cousin to join with my friends.
(..............) OkLah, i'm so tired so discuss about the meeting about the cousin and my friends, just usuall.
Not take along time, i talk with my HoE, i told to him that i'm so jeoules, HoE went with his girl. And all things that HoE can ddo, is take a deep breathe, to sew my act.
And HoE start to gave me advice... There's a lot of advice HoE gave me, and i started to open up my eyes. I realize that me so tiny, i'm just a little boy, like what i told to yours, that i really need much learn..
And my love, HoE give me everything..
HoE is all i want and all i search not only "partner in nite", but i believe HoE can becomes my best friends, my best brother, and exacltly my best love.
I Love My HoE...
Thank ya, yank..!!1

0 komentar:

 

Britney Spears Videos