U.D: "Love is a crazy thing"

I don’t know from where I started. It’s bee so close but yet too meaning full for me..

It’s all about my life…My day And it’s all about my February Why I told like that because all things happened in my February

Start from the V-Day

It was so crazy to thing that day, Some people said. That the V-day was grateful and full of love.. I still believe as long as I can understand, But what happened to me. I’m not said that I not happy to spent my V-Day I’m so thank you to God to think that I was. But it is not enough for me.. I’m still learn, I don’t know where I stop. I realize that I have a lover now. But it’s mean nothing, I felt I still lonely, not warm like what I want, not close like what I want. But so far my lover is what I looking for. It sounds so freaky right? Yes.. I did. Love is a crazy thing. What I want is not like what I want anymore… Sometimes I hate my lover but in another times I really missed it. I want my lover always beside me. Always hold me tight and kiss me slow. I still understand that my lovers is not a single love, and it this situation, I need much attention of understanding. Haaahahahahaha……Love.. Love..

Until now I never know what love does means. I just enjoy but not careless. I just play the game of lover but not too seem like a loser who always addicted. Until right now there’s a lot things happened to, stared from my break up my relationship with my best friend, meat with the ugly man, who I planned for my another love. Ah.. Break it down… I’m don’t care actually.

0 komentar:

 

Britney Spears Videos