U.D Now : Cry . . .

i dont know what the reason me put this month theme " Lovefallicious" maybe at the end of month i will found. but the point is what i felt yesterday,

is cry

let me share to y’all what happened yesterday


should be, yesterday was a greatfull day but there’s something stuck in my heart and i really dont know what is that exacltly. Yesterday my love sleep over im my home by my invitation, but my love brought the cousin. For the early is not cool anymore, i sick. And my love not brought me the joy. But after a lot of share. The cousin is cool and i’m so comfortable with em. But it that’s why i cried,

I cried at early morning when i drove my bike. Tottal i so cried loudest and don’t care what people heard or not. Im just wanna out my feel.

And in the afternoon i cried again. Im so sad to think that the married of my love happened cuz i know, i totally love my love so much....!!!

0 komentar:

 

Britney Spears Videos