OCTOBER 2009 THEME : " CIRCUMSTANCE"


C I R C U M S T A N C E


Counting for something new..

Searching something fresh

I got brand new way... i try brand new taste

Who care.. in the air i’m floating

Who care when i am grow up iam bouncing

Everbody search a perfect.. everybody dream away

Circumstance give me the truth

The real way have to go

To be my next destination

Forget all my imagination

This is Circumstance. . . .

All Around people take care me

When i’m getting down

All around people fuck me with their rules

When i’m getting down . . .

Dont wanna be an idiot

Coz im not riot anymore

Some warm.... sometime makes me wild

Some cool .... sometime makes me soft

This is Circumstance

Never dream about all impossible way

Never touch thing what never wont touch me

Coz

I have learned

Coz

This is Life

Coz

This is Circumstance

0 komentar:

 

Britney Spears Videos