I know my self
i know i'll do whatever i want to do,,,

i know it's so very unusual but for the very first time i'm in love agaun. I dont know where should i start this my little love story. But everthing so blur and fuzzy.

For love in the past, Yuda i try to trow him. Now i found someone new, yhat more know me.. and much understand me, feel so man...

I know i used in the wrong place, and i knew i would got much pain, but i dont care about all, i just want to feel me now. feel what i feel..

I dont know. but he so very diffren with all, he knows me from my bad first then he start to know me from my good side.
And i learn too.
we are so mysterous couple (oops..Couple?)
Everything move too fast i can't reach out...
im very don't understand..
but it's feels like crazy thing, im not the new camer i ever tasted this feeling, the same feeling and maybe the same ending, but i just want and all i need is my wish come true, i love with someone and i hope she/he feel the same way too.
I dont know when,,???

But all i know just my feel...
Heart..
and my eye!!

Last im so hate with this boy all things he can do is take people off...!!
im so hate.
but after i more closer than him, i know i loved..
Oooooooooooooooo
I really want to spare my time together with him, sleep over night together like what i done, in his house...!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................

0 komentar:

 

Britney Spears Videos