All My Dream They Fade Away (New Year Eve)

All my dream they fade away….

I can realize my eye..
Tomorrow or even this night around mid night we landed our feet to the 2009
It’s seems like so miles away… but to fast to around it..

I know everything what was happen in my life full of colours.
I realize and I’m so thanks full for the greatest moment I ever taste in 2008..
So far away to remember..
Ahhaaha….ahahahhahah…hahha
Sometimes sounds like laught, but full of cry..

All my dream they fade away,
I can except that even my bottom of my heart can’t except it..
Hello world… Im U.D, I’m still young and have to much learn..

Everything from the paint and taste of glory…
I knew…
God gives me truth.
The way what should I got
I know God gimme the best, even sometime im not to happy..

It’s so Distance Love
I taste love even for a while, I had…
I taste paint of it, I had..
I have been fallin in love..
Hahahhahah…Hahahahaha
Crazy Little Things called Love..
I do everything for Love, the love who never I get it
Crazy Now…

2009.
I’m ready for your surprise Absouletly the best thing, GOD..
I’m ready for the DAMN
Im ready for the F**K Beautiful Dream
I’m ready to shine for the dark
I guess….

The time keep movin’..
Whatever when we feel so slow or fast
U always give me more

I do everything I learn anything cuz I know no one gonna show me how
I keep on and on and on….

I just don’t wanna dream about all the things that never were

0 komentar:

 

Britney Spears Videos