U.D Now : Ada apa dengan gw?


Here I Am...

I don’t know what happened with me in a couples of the days. Everything so chaotic;. Beberapa hari ini semuanya gx menarik atau lebih tepatnya kacau, entahlah apa yang terjadi ma Capricorn. Gw Capricorn n orang2 yang gw sayang pun Capricorn, memang si gw gx punya hak untuk mempercayai zodiak, but. Dalam setiap sisinya ada kesamaan disana, malah sama bener. So everyone can be patient and calm down susah untuk mengalah dan egois. Start from my Mom and My HoE...... So heavy to tell to y’all. But gw orangnya gx bisa diem dan pendem masalah gw sekarang yang gw hadapi. HoE borrow my money, the reason why i let him to borrow my money is because i love him. So i let’em get it! I try to patient;, gw coba ikhlas karna toh dia yang gw sayang, dan cinta butuh pengorbanan. But deep in my heart is still drumming, shaking, and there’s a lot of voice, that’s make me sick. I don't know what happen or maybe i’m not ready for the bad impact what i got from all. I always have negative thinking about my love, but deep in my heart i won’t. Some one tell me if what u thinking is what u get it. So i throw away that mind set. I just wanna be happy in my way. Yeah..guys it all about money. Damn F**K money, money always make a life so alive but money can bring us to deep down blue sea. Hopefully what i give is what i’ll take. And my another Capricorn is my Mom, i always don't know what my mom things, she always beef about her life, i know everything is uncontrolled and back to the topic (is all about money) AGAIN!. I don't wanna be like my mom, who always feel regrets and not thankful to the God, i won’t. Please don’t make me like her. Day after day all make me learn something that there’s no Bad Day even i got accident is wasn’t. The Bad Day is zero, there’s only Learn Day, you know guys, something we make a mistakes for our better score in the future. That’s the word i like. Hopefully God give me the best maybe i’m not a perfect slave to the God, but i always remember who i am. I’m a slave to the God, everything what would happen in my life is all because God’s Hand.

0 komentar:

 

Britney Spears Videos