Preview : March


March...
It's paint for me to review this month. March so Mess Month.... like shattered glass.. Totally like a circus. But it was paint of circus. I dont know where the start.. March so very mysterious;, it so impact! Can u see my face in the March Theme? It so sad and blues. And it really happened all of month..!!
So wish i, in the April i drop my smile face and full color stuff, to make my April great. Hopefully.
I don't know why my March so chaotic..! :(

Unforgotten Dates:
3rd : Hen Shoot me with His Love, Hated that
9th : Me and HoE argue
10th : Totally my Big Cry
12th : (many thing happens in My 12)
- My Blog birthday
- If U Seek Amy Released, and
- Me and My Hoe, Broke up!!
24th : HoE came for the very first time after we broke and HoE borrow my money.. (so suck!)
27th : HoE makes me feel sad again (so sicK)
29th : Cinderella Run Away..
30th : P******Ncy... G88D b%e..!! My *****

29-30 It was my horrible day yupz, right until now..!!
;-((
Wish April Better

0 komentar:

 

Britney Spears Videos