UD Now: Getting Poor!


Why Should I Shy..!!

or Should I Cry........???


This is a life. Like i'd ever told ya. Life is a just big test depend for each other can we fight and survive with that all test...

And now i got that test...
Difficult..?
No..
But so hard deep down inside..
i always say for ny heart..
Im Just Young I have much learn..!


Getting Poor..
Im just try to always greatful for all thing what God gave to me.. I always not see the skies, who always beatifull and so free, so blue and peacefull.
I try to see earth..who full of challange, what need break off..

But Now
I'm just got my poor side,
I'm Young
I try hard not to shy about all condition
But i'm so labile..
sometimes i just wanna shout out what thrill in my heart
sometimes i wanna cry
Why..???
Why..???
and
Why..???

"is God not Fair?"
i throw away that thing
i try be positive
i wanna graduate in my test..
Up!

But,,, Sometimes i so tired when i heard my mom always beef about with this life..
Should she more stronger and try not gripe in front of me..!!!
God
Give her power...!!

At least..
She not gripe in front of me..
Cuz she's my soul, actually...!!!


God in your Holly Month like this..
Bless my family....!!!

0 komentar:

 

Britney Spears Videos