UD Now : L.I.F.E ?

L.I.F.E

Its such kinda mystery from God...
I dont know what God give me a means about it...

i swear...!!
Now, im in the middle place where it make me confuse thing about life..............

But
cuz im still young, i know i have tmuch to learn
Learn about anything in my life....

Even, sometime it makes me cry.. I still believe that God look at me, and i will give his power for me...

I dont know what should i do in my life...
I just getting my way which makes me feel right...
now, i still have much question whom stuck in my mind...
Rolling every my nite, and spread away in my day..
God, i really need your answer...

Im just wanna feel good in my life
i won't have a problem with everyone out thre
Im just want to smile even that's hard for me

Start from
My complicated Forbidden Love
and now i trying to let it away
till' my family who really big trouble..
im so confuse thing about this life...
Why everyone around me can't give wat he gave with smile ang thaksful?

I hope when i get adult later
i still have this mindset
The mind whom always thingking positive about God Test
cuz i know that the life is only big test

My name is Yudyantoro Madya
even i dont know who am i inside?
why they (my parents) give me that name
Why God born me into the world
i believe each other of them knew the reason
and now...

i want that reason


What the reason of Life?
what the reason he created me?
and please God
tell me ....
what the purpose of life?

Search a money? Like my mom said
or enjoy it, even that's was sin?
or the purpose is DEAD...and before it we must have big preare to go there....


God
i m so fed up
people telling me to be someone else but me...
i just want to be my self....
But
i wont dispoint my beloved things around me

Why
i cant told like this?
but....
why
i cannot to be more spirytual than now....!!!


im still young, God....
Please help me to walk on fir this life............



This year
really complecated year for me
but i still belive there was happy ending, later

i wanna cry
but i can't

Please...God...!!!!

0 komentar:

 

Britney Spears Videos