UD Now : About His Gathering



I Can't Hide This .... !!!

"Try To Fun but Inside Paintful"




I cant' hide what i felt yesterday....!!!

First i hope i can be so charm.. But i can't see them all my friends who always around my heart and stick up my tears..
"Ok!" I said like that, to except what happened..

I try to fun cuz this is my free time..
i try to laught up..
i try....

But yesterday, was bored without you guys..
my friends who can't followed us..!!
I'm so miss they all.

And my friends in here can't fix me up
i really need you


I try to forget all dilemma who had stuck me
i try to let away what i felt last years....
try to not get more paintfull
and except i'm alone...

i sit alone on sand
the white sand who became cream.. such feels what i feel
the clouds is black..
the sea not come yet..!!
Really BAD
sorry i have to say that word..

I try to understand what happened...
But im still young... who can be so emotional.
i really need some true friends..

Even...
The friend who i though best, i wrong....!!!

The wave so weak
like my heart
and when we back to home
the rain comes..
it's what i feel inside..
the rain whom i felt in my tears........!!!!

0 komentar:

 

Britney Spears Videos